•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Ashura Encyclopedia

Salam alaikom dear brothers and sisters

I am going to post here a series of posts i called " ashura encyclopedia", i collectes from various websites and wanted to share them with you.

Aabis Ibn Abi Shabib Al-Shakiry

One of the bravest and most loyal men in the army of Imam Hussain in Karbala. Aabis was so old that he had to tie a piece of cloth around his forehead just to keep his eyebrows from falling on top of his eyes. He was Muslim Ibn Aqeel's messenger to Imam Hussain telling him that the people of Koofa had agreed to fight with Imam Hussain. His story is well known on the day of Ashoora, when nobody would dare to fight him. When Aabis realized that no one was going to come out to fight, he removed all his armour until a man cried to him: "Have you gone mad?". Aabis replied: "Yes, the love of Hussain has made me go mad". Finally, Omar Ibn Sa'ad shouted at his army saying: "What is the matter with you all, throw stones at him".

Abdulla Ibn Abbas

Among the people who tried to stop the Imam from going to Karbala, when he was that the Imam would not change his mind he became sad. He was among the first to know of Imam Hussain's death. On the day of Ashoora, he saw in his sleep that his perfume had changed to blood, so he knew that Imam Hussain had been killed. Ibn Abbas was the Prophet (pbuh&hf) and Imam Ali's cousin. He was a very well known and respected figure in Quraish. He lost his vision near the end of his life and died in Al Ta'ef in 68 AH at the age of 70. Mohammed Ibn Al-Hanefya, Imam Hussain's brother from his father's side, prayed on his body.

To be continued

[grade="8B0000 FF0000 FF7F50"]
    Anees Ibn Ma'qel Al-Asbahy[/grade]

One of the martyrs of Karbala. He fought the enemies of Allah after the noon of Ashoora and after the martyrdom of Jon. He fought with bravery and killed twenty men.

[grade="8B0000 FF0000 FF7F50"]Aslam, the Turkish slave[/grade]

Among the martyrs of Karbala, he was originally from Turkey. He was well known for throwing arrows, at the same time he was Imam Hussain's writer. He read the Qur'an and knew Arabic well. When he was killed in Karbala, the Imam placed his face on Aslam's face, Aslam opened his eyes and saw the Imam's eyes and smiled.

[grade="8B0000 FF0000 FF7F50"]Atiyya[/grade]

He is always mentioned along with Jabir Ibn Abdullah, a companion of the Prophet (pbuh&hf). They were the first to visit Imam Hussain's burial place forty days after his martyrdom. Because Jabir Ibn Abdullah Al Ansari was blind, Atiyya guided him to the grave. It is said that Ahl Albait saw them when coming back from Al Sham. Atiyya Ibn Saad Ibn Junada was among the best Shia in science and speech. He was born in Koofa during the reign of Imam Ali and it was he who named him Atiyya. In the days of the tyrant Al-Hajjaj, an order was placed to capture him, as was the cause with all the followers of the Prophet's household. Finally he was caught in Persia and was told to cuss Imam Ali, but he refused to. Al-Hajjaj then ordered to whip him 400 times and beat his beard and head. He died in 111 AH in Al-Koofa.

To be continued

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة علي الدر
      Salam alaikom dear brothers and sisters

I am going to post here a series of posts i called " ashura encyclopedia", i collectes from various websites and wanted to share them with you.

Aabis Ibn Abi Shabib Al-Shakiry

One of the bravest and most loyal men in the army of Imam Hussain in Karbala. Aabis was so old that he had to tie a piece of cloth around his forehead just to keep his eyebrows from falling on top of his eyes. He was Muslim Ibn Aqeel's messenger to Imam Hussain telling him that the people of Koofa had agreed to fight with Imam Hussain. His story is well known on the day of Ashoora, when nobody would dare to fight him. When Aabis realized that no one was going to come out to fight, he removed all his armour until a man cried to him: "Have you gone mad?". Aabis replied: "Yes, the love of Hussain has made me go mad". Finally, Omar Ibn Sa'ad shouted at his army saying: "What is the matter with you all, throw stones at him".

Abdulla Ibn Abbas

Among the people who tried to stop the Imam from going to Karbala, when he was that the Imam would not change his mind he became sad. He was among the first to know of Imam Hussain's death. On the day of Ashoora, he saw in his sleep that his perfume had changed to blood, so he knew that Imam Hussain had been killed. Ibn Abbas was the Prophet (pbuh&hf) and Imam Ali's cousin. He was a very well known and respected figure in Quraish. He lost his vision near the end of his life and died in Al Ta'ef in 68 AH at the age of 70. Mohammed Ibn Al-Hanefya, Imam Hussain's brother from his father's side, prayed on his body.

To be continued

تعليق

God bless you

wish you the best

waiting newer participation

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة د.نور
          God bless you

wish you the best

waiting newer participation

Well done and thank you for your password sister d. Noor
          Brother Mr. Guillaume

تعليق

شبل الاسد

رائع سلمت يداك

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
            حفظ-تلقائي
            x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
            أنشئ بواسطة مروان1400, 15-03-2024, 06:34 AM
            ردود 2
            21 مشاهدات
            0 معجبون
            آخر مشاركة مروان1400
            بواسطة مروان1400

يعمل...
            X